- We assist and advice clients in undertaking diligent and strategic enforcement actions which include sending strong legal notices (cease-and-desist cum demand letters) and conducting negotiations.
- We organize on-site investigations to ascertain the nature and extent of infringement and the also the status of developments during negotiations.
- We assist clients in registering it IP, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, etc. with the custom authorities to prevent import of infringing goods in India.
- We devise strong enforcement strategies for the clients in respect of particular marks as well as for a set of marks or the entire portfolios, which includes, conducting periodic searches for infringing applications/registrations, etc.
- Our trademarks enforcement strategy also takes into account the enforcement of our client’s trade-dress, company name, trade-names and domain names and we closely monitor and watch the infringing marks, names and domain names of third parties for suitable actions in respect thereof.
- Our enforcement actions related to copyright and related rights also include identifying the acts of infringement, piracy, counterfeiting, phishing, spamming, hacking, infringing content over the internet, and taking suitable actions including sending cease and desist notices, sending notices to cyber-squatters, notices to Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Our enforcement strategy for protection of trade secrets and confidential information essentially includes advising our clients to employ preventive and deterring measures such as signing of non-disclosure agreements by visitors, conducting exit interviews, non-competition clauses in employment agreements, grant-back of intellectual property, monitoring the flow of information, emails and data from company, etc.