- We advise and assist our clients in exploring and achieving quick, cost efficient and result-oriented legal strategies and courses of legal action to suit client requirements in its patent litigations including suits for infringement, counter-claims, invalidity of patents, revocation of patents, declaration of non-infringement, groundless threats of infringement, etc.
- We have extensive experience and successful track record in in litigation matters involving infringement, passing off, unfair competition, declaration, damages, injunction, civil and criminal remedies against counterfeit goods, etc.
- We also assist and represent our clients in court litigation concerning infringement and passing off actions involving company names, trade-names, domain names etc. and have successful track record in obtaining injunctions, damages and other civil and criminal remedies.
- We strategize court litigation actions for our clients in matters concerning copyright infringement, piracy and cyber-crimes, and assist them in seeking interim orders (including ex-parte ad-interim injunctions, search and seizure orders, Anton Piller orders, Mareva injunctions, John Doe orders etc.) along with other civil and criminal remedies.
- We are equipped to assist our clients in taking strict legal actions against the use and/or registration of infringing and pirated plant varieties, which includes filing lawsuits for civil remedies.
- We have experience and expertise in handling the cases pertaining to unauthorized loss of trade secrets and confidential information, espionage, misappropriation of confidential information, breach of confidence, theft, misrepresentation, unjust enrichment, unlawful gains, unauthorized access, conspiracy, unfair trade and anti-competitive practices, etc.
- We also advise and assist our clients in alternative dispute resolution such as though mediation, arbitration, counselling, negotiations, etc.